Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Magenta and Navy



Sweater: Kate Spade
Pants: J. Crew
Camisole: Gap
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Necklace: Charter Club

Recently, it seems like I am always discovering a new favorite color combination - whether it's aquamarine and coral, soft pink and red, and now, navy and magenta. Swapping basic black for navy is such an easy fix that really changes the feel of the outfit. Especially at a young age, I think wearing too much black can look dowdy and old (and not in a good way), so I try to make this switch whenever it works.

Now that everyone is back in the office again, I've started dressing a little more professionally (at least for the time being). While traditional cardigan and dress pants combinations can get pretty stale quickly, I think a hot pink sweater with cutesy little stud buttons keeps things interesting. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Pink and navy are two of my favorite color combinations. Pearls make (almost) anything classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love those shoes with that cardi!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...