Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NYE Sequins



Blazer: L. K. Bennett
Tank: Gap
Skirt: I.N.C
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Boots: BCBGeneration

To me, it would be a sin not to wear sequins on New Year's Eve. I can't get enough of 'em as is, so this is just another excuse for me to break them out. However, as I was headed into the office today, I had to keep my look professional and avoid going over the top. 

The easy solution for a classy, professional look in five seconds flat - the perfect black blazer. I had one from Target that I got a couple of years ago, but I eventually got rid of it. It was what you could expect from a $7 blazer (cheaply made, ill-fitting, and unlined), but for the time being - it worked. When I spotted this L. K. Bennett one on sale while in NYC, I knew I had to try it on. Their clothing fits me like a glove, and this piece was no exception. It was definitely a little pricey even on sale, but I knew it was something that I could wear for years to come. Plus, it keeps my look classy - not trashy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...