Thursday, January 2, 2014

Prep Essentials



Jacket: J. Crew
Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Charter Club
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Glasses: Kate Spade
Barrette: Kate Spade
Shoes: Minnetonka
Let me let you in on a little secret: I actually wore this exact same outfit just last week, but I liked it so much, I decided to wear it again today. Plus, it never made an appearance on the blog, so it practically didn't count. Which, kind of made me think of this pin. But, I digress. 

Today's plans included a lot of errand running: Target, Sam's Club, and Ulta, in addition to a trip to the movies to see American Hustle. Although I was tempted to be lazy, and just throw on a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt, I decided to get pretty just for the heck of it. I have such a beautiful wardrobe, I don't know why sometimes I don't take advantage of it. Anyway, I got the J.Crew field jacket as a Christmas gift, and I was excited about wearing it. It's a great preppy wardrobe staple, and will go with just about everything you already own. In this case, my favorite plaid shirt. I added a few accessories, like this adorable gift bow bobby pin, a pearl necklace, and my trusty brown leather belt (not seen) for a quintessential preppy look.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you so much for your comment on my site! I love love love this outfit! Very preppy and chic. That jacket will be such a good staple piece. I could totally see it with the same outfit and khakis during the spring. Have fun running errands!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...