Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sweater Weather



Sweater: C. Wonder
Vest: Eileen Fisher
Scarf: Jones New York
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Lucky Brand

Unless you're in Hawaii, you're probably experiencing temperatures below freezing today. Now, while I hate to just go on about the weather, it influences how you get dressed in the morning. So, when I heard the high for today was going to be about 10 degrees, I knew I had to bundled up in my warmest pieces.

Considering I live in a state with a pretty chilly winter season (it's no Minnesota, but still), I don't have a very large winter wardrobe. Typically, I'm fine in long-sleeve shirts, thick wool socks, and trusty jeans. But today, I knew that just wasn't going to cut it. So, I started with my cream turtleneck. It's become an essential piece in my winter wardrobe this past year - I don't know how I went so long thinking that turtlenecks weren't cute. For my next layer, I buttoned up my gray tweed vest, and tossed on this turquoise scarf. You know, while this isn't the most creative outfit, at least I'm warm!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! You look so warm and cute!

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...