Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Ultimate Driving Playlist


It seems like I'm always on the road - not only that, as I live right on the outskirts of D.C., I constantly find myself in bumper to bumper traffic, looking for ways to pass the time. I usually start by calling some of my friends from college, then transition to listening to whatever is on the radio. When that gets tired, I turn to my ultimate driving playlist filled with all my current favorite tunes. 

I try to have a good mix of everything: embarrassing boy-band pop (I swear, this is the only OD song I enjoy), oldies, show-tunes, and alternative rock. Listening to this kind of music certainly makes my commute more bearable, and loudly belting out my favorite songs is a much needed stress reliever after a particularly trying day in the office.

I'd love to hear what your favorite songs are right now - let me know in the comments! I'm always looking for new things to listen to. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...