Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A week in Instagram





The past couple of weeks or so have been hectic! Thankfully, things have calmed down a lot recently. Anyway, here's what things have looked like through the lens of my iPhone.

P.S. - Stay up-to-date with me by following me on Instagram and Twitter!

1. Chinatown by evening.

2. Enjoying a quiet morning and the view of the Potomac River from Alexandria.

3. Playing with the fluffiest kitty I've ever seen.

4. Date night with my fiance at a local bowling alley. Unfortunately for me, I didn't even break double digits.

5. Sending out pretty Valentine's.

6. Helping a good friend make birthday cakes for her niece and nephew. This one is inspired by the Avengers.

7. For her niece, a Little Mermaid style cake. Just missing the topper!

8. Put my leftover chicken teriyaki to good use by making Asian style nachos!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...