The past couple of weeks or so have been hectic! Thankfully, things have calmed down a lot recently. Anyway, here's what things have looked like through the lens of my iPhone.
1. Chinatown by evening.
2. Enjoying a quiet morning and the view of the Potomac River from Alexandria.
3. Playing with the fluffiest kitty I've ever seen.
4. Date night with my fiance at a local bowling alley. Unfortunately for me, I didn't even break double digits.
5. Sending out pretty Valentine's.
6. Helping a good friend make birthday cakes for her niece and nephew. This one is inspired by the Avengers.
7. For her niece, a Little Mermaid style cake. Just missing the topper!
8. Put my leftover chicken teriyaki to good use by making Asian style nachos!