Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A week in Instagram





Looking back at the last two weeks or so, I'm noticing an overwhelming trend of pink. Well, it is February after all!

P.S. - Stay up to date with me by following me on Twitter and Instagram!

1. Classic prep essentials: chambray, red lips, stripes, and pearls.

2. Wearing bright fuchsia lipstick on a Tuesday morning because, well, why not?

3. Navy nails (Midnight Cami by Essie) and bright pink lips (Anime by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics).

4. The perfect shirt to wear when trapped inside for a snow day.

5. The only thing I wanted for Valentine's Day was an apple-filled cinnamon donut from Dunkin' Donuts.

6. BUT, I have an awesome fiance, and he got me the most beautiful bouquet of tulips, and several boxes of Girl Scout Cookies.

7. Enjoying some fresh air and exercise this weekend. It was just too pretty to be inside!

8. Thanks to Twice, I was able to score two pairs of Ralph Lauren shorts for FREE! I got a $10 credit just for signing up, and an $10 additional for every device I installed their app on (my iPad and iPhone). Sound too good to be true? I promise it's not. Sign up using my referral link, and start saving on name brands!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...