Tuesday, February 18, 2014

All things preppy



Shirt: J. Crew
Button up: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: Theory
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Vera Wang
Necklace: Claire*s

Remember how I mentioned last week that I was trying to put more effort into my work attire? Here's today's attempt. Basically, I pulled every classic preppy piece that I own out of my closet, and put it on. I wasn't sure that the look was going to coming together, and I'm still not entirely sure if it does, but I don't really care. I kind of love how this turned out! 

The only thing this outfit is missing is navy tights. I swore I had a pair laying around, but as I dug around in my dresser, it was clear that I was mistaken. Although I was really looking forward to another monochromatic blue look, these berry ones work just as well! I finished with a swipe of red lipstick (currently loving Fiery from Stila) and black mascara, and headed out into the cold.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! <3 You're just too adorable

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...