Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Belated Valentine's Day



Vest: Eileen Fisher
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Bag: Kate Spade

I love Valentine's Day. I love wearing pink and red, eating as many little candy hearts as I can in one sitting, and sending cards to my loved ones. However, this year I just haven't been in the holiday spirit (although I eagerly bought just about everything in the clearance section at Target this weekend). So, my fiance and I decided to make really low-key plans for the weekend, and hang out in our apartment for the actual holiday.

We decided at the last minute to go see a basketball game at GMU, where my fiance goes to grad school, and grab an early dinner at this hole in the wall Mexican place across the street. I have to say, we had the absolutely best time! Apparently, it was homecoming weekend, so they had a lot of entertainment throughout the game. In addition, because we popped in for dinner so early, everything we ordered ended up being half price. You can't beat that! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...