Friday, February 21, 2014

Christmas Colors



Sweater: Lord and Taylor
Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bracelet: vintage

Although the holiday season is long past, I couldn't resist pulling out my hunter green beaded sweater this morning. It's just too pretty to stay in my cedar chest until the Christmastime. Plus, it's still really cold outside, and I don't exactly have a huge winter wardrobe. So, I have limited choices as is everyday.

Sticking with the Christmas color scheme, I decided to layer this red plaid button up under my sweater. Not only does it serve as an extra layer to keep me warm, but  in addition, it provides a cheery pop of color to my otherwise dark ensemble. I finished off with a gold chain link bracelet that used to be my grandma's, and simple black ballet flats. Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great weekend.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...