Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Funk



Jacket: J. Crew
Scarf: BCBG Max Azria
Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Lucky Brand

Recently, things at work have been rather miserable. Besides being insanely busy conducting training sessions and going to meetings, everyone has been in an especially sour mood. Maybe it's a post-holiday slump? Or everyone is just sick of the below freezing temperatures and threat of snow every day? I'm not quite sure what it is, but it has made me dread going into work, which I hate. 

To combat the funk, I've decided to put more time into getting ready in the morning, and looking pretty. I've found that it significantly increases my mood, and makes me more productive (and pleasant) throughout the day.  Typically, I have no issues with jeans, a soft cardigan, and a make-up free face when I know the day is going to be hectic, but that's just not cutting it this week. 

What do you wear when you need to get out a slump? Let me know in the comments - I'm looking for suggestions!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...