Friday, February 14, 2014

Midnight Cami



Even though today is Valentine's day, this week I've been feeling blue. Last year, I'm pretty sure I wore shades of pink, red, and white almost exclusive through February, but this year has been different. So, it's only fitting that I decided to do my nails in a deep shade of blue.

I decide to forgo my traditional favorite blue, Essie's "Aruba Blue" for a new polish I picked up recently, Essie's "Midnight Cami." It's a deep navy with a little shimmer, but can look nearly black in some lights. Rest assured, it's much prettier than traditional plain black. In fact, I think it will look beautiful with dark blue or black glitter on top, kind of like a night sky. However, because this polish is so dark, it has a tendency to stain - so wear a good base coat underneath!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lol I just got this one for Christmas! Too funny! I'm glad to see what it looks like on, I haven't played with it yet. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm sorry you were feeling blue during this time =/

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...