Saturday, February 22, 2014

Winter Florals



Jacket: J. Crew
Dress: Diane von Furstenberg
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Scarf: Target

Spring is in the air! Although there is still snow on the ground from our last big storm about a week ago, I know the flowers and warm weather are just around the corner. Today, the temperatures are expected to hit the low 60s. Considering just a few weeks ago it was below freezing, this is beyond exciting news!

Here's a look from a couple of days ago that I'm just getting around to posting. Just another ordinary day at work. Since the flowers aren't out just yet, I figured I would wear this floral printed dress. To keep the look appropriate for the winter, I layered up with my field jacket and a soft scarf. You know there's nothing I love more than a red, white, and blue color combination!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...