Monday, March 31, 2014

101 in 1001: March 2014




I'm two months into my 101 in 1001 list, and I've definitely slowed down quite a bit. This month, I only managed to make a dent on a few of the easier things on my list, and accomplished one of the most difficult. Nonetheless, I'm not discouraged. I know some months I won't get much done, and it looks like this is one of them.



I actually made decent progress on reading this month. My quick thoughts on each: The Paris Wife starts slow, but turns out to be pretty good. The Scorch Trials is the sequel to the Maze Runner, so it's a must read if you loved the first book. I had to read The Fault in Our Stars for the hype, and I only thought it was decent. Worth reading I guess, but not the best thing I've ever read.

45. Try five new restaurants. (Crepes-A-Go-Go, T.J. Stones)

46. Write 10 reviews on Yelp. (Crepes-A-Go-Go, Austin Tech, Carlyle, El Azteca, Bubbles)
Oh, I'm getting so close on this one! Adding this to my list has definitely made me a more active Yelp user, and more conscious to check reviews whenever I need to find a service in my areas.

54. Upload old photos to Snapfish from the last two years.
Basically as soon as I graduated college, I stopped uploading my photos to Snapfish. I already back them up on an external hard drive, so no worries about losing my photos. However, I've been meaning to get a bunch of shots printed, and getting my photos uploaded was the first step to making this happen. Hooray for progress! 

81. Find a new job.
This is a pretty major accomplishment that I'm so excited about. I really want to go into more detail about it, so I will be dedicating a whole blog post to how I got here eventually. But, it will take me a bit of time to write up (aka longer than the usual 15 minutes), so be on the lookout!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaayyy Snapfish! Haha. And your other accomplishments!

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...