Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A week in Instagram





Wow, it has been a while since I've posted my snaps from Instagram! I must get better and taking even a moment to step back and take a photo to capture my memories. With that being said, here's what my world has looked like for the past three weeks or so.

P.S. - Stay up to date with me by following me on Instagram and Twitter!

1. I love it when my Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine come on the same day. Also loving the donut cover.

2. The best things come in Kate Spade packages.

3. At a paint and sip class with a good friend from college for a surprise birthday party.

4. Celebrating five fabulous years with the best fiance.

5. That time I fell on black ice and ripped my jeans. And, I didn't even notice until I got to work. #sadness

6. Who would pay $19.99 for organic nut-free peanut butter? Seriously can't get over this one.

7. Some people celebrate St. Patrick's Day with green beer, I had avocado chicken salad and free green chips and queso from California Tortilla.

8. Sometimes, you just have to pick out all the marshmallow bits from the Lucky Charms.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...