Wow, it has been a while since I've posted my snaps from Instagram! I must get better and taking even a moment to step back and take a photo to capture my memories. With that being said, here's what my world has looked like for the past three weeks or so.
P.S. - Stay up to date with me by following me on Instagram and Twitter!
1. I love it when my Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine come on the same day. Also loving the donut cover.
2. The best things come in Kate Spade packages.
3. At a paint and sip class with a good friend from college for a surprise birthday party.
4. Celebrating five fabulous years with the best fiance.
5. That time I fell on black ice and ripped my jeans. And, I didn't even notice until I got to work. #sadness
6. Who would pay $19.99 for organic nut-free peanut butter? Seriously can't get over this one.
7. Some people celebrate St. Patrick's Day with green beer, I had avocado chicken salad and free green chips and queso from California Tortilla.
8. Sometimes, you just have to pick out all the marshmallow bits from the Lucky Charms.Pin It