Friday, March 21, 2014

First day of Spring



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Boots: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Charter Club

Yesterday marked the first day of spring, and I couldn't be more excited. Although I know that the weather won't turn around immediately, I know it's finally on its way. As I walked out to my car yesterday morning, I could feel it in the air. The snow has (mostly) melted, the sun was shining brightly, and birds were chirping. Oh spring, I've missed you so much!

Like I said earlier, the weather hasn't changed much, but my mood definitely has! The bright sunshine inspired me to show a little leg, even though it's still pretty chilly. I also decided to try a little pattern mixing with this yellow striped button down. I know once I get hand of it, I'll be able to get so much more out of my wardrobe! 
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...