Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fresh



Sweater: Burberry
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: C. Wonder
Necklace: vintage

Last weekend, I finally got my hair done. I've been seeing the same stylist since my freshman year of college, but unfortunately now that I've moved, it's not as easy to pop in and get my roots touched up. Anyway, now that I finally got my cut and color touched up, I feel so refreshed! 

There's nothing like a good visit to the salon to make you feel pretty again. And when I feel pretty in the morning, it makes getting ready that much easier! So, I was quickly able to pick out today's outfit: a deep berry peplum sweater, black minnie pants, and calf hair pumps. It's a super basic outfit, but sometimes simple is best.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...