Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lounge Mentality



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Tory Burch
Pants: Michael Kors
Boots: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Vintage

On Monday, I was so thankful to take a snow day and work from home. I'm the kind of person who can be productive even though I'm wearing my pajamas and lounging on the couch, just as long as I'm not in my bed, I'm good to work! 

When I went into work today, I think I was still in the same kind of lounge mentality. I wanted to wear something super comfortable and casual that would require no fuss. This outfit has kind of become my unofficial winter uniform this year. This wrap sweater is the perfect layering piece, and isn't too bulky or warm for my office. A striped long sleeve, skinny jeans, and my favorite leather riding boots finish off this look. I'm so thankful that I work in an atmosphere where I can dress casual when I want to - what a luxury!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...