Tuesday, March 11, 2014

NUE by Shani

 


Dress: NUE by Shani
Necklace: Kate Spade
Shoes: C. Wonder

I bet you've never heard of NUE by Shani. Honestly, until my trip to NYC last December, I hadn't heard of them either. However, while shopping the clearance racks at Lord and Taylor, I found several of her dresses, and was instantly intrigued. The colors were bold and bright, and the silhouettes were very simple and clean. Why had I never even heard of her? I like to think I'm pretty in the know almost any brand, but this one somehow missed my radar.

Anyway, here's what makes her dresses extra special (in addition to being super cute): they are lined with a compression fabric that acts just like shapewear. With that sewn right into the inside of the dress, you instantly look slim and sleek. I've appropriately named it the fat-sucking dress, and I absolutely love it! I actually bought one other dress from her collection, but it's sleeveless, so I'll be saving that for once it gets a little warmer.

I paired my dress with my favorite C. Wonder pumps, and a fun necklace from Kate Spade. I'm a little dressed up in comparison to the rest of my office, but I don't really care. All that matters is that I feel good! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...