Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shades of Green and Pink



Jacket: Tahari
Dress: Calvin Klein
Boots: Lucky Brand
Earrings: Lord and Taylor

I seriously can't believe I almost forgot about this olive jacket just because it has been hanging in my coat closet instead of with the rest of my clothes. It's such a shame, especially because this is the perfect transition to spring piece! Good thing I finally remembered.

Just like last week, I decided to pair it with another pink piece in my wardrobe, a feminine pale pink ruffled (hidden under my jacket) dress. And because my shoes choices are pretty limited in the winter, I wore my well-loved brown leather boots for the umpteenth time. Hopefully, I won't be wearing them much longer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...