Friday, March 28, 2014

Stripes and Pleats



Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Tory Burch
Necklace: Claire*s
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Is it just me, or did this week absolutely fly by? I woke up on Monday, feeling groggy and exhausted, and all of sudden, it was Friday! No complaints here though; I'm thrilled that it's the weekend. I fully intend to spend  every second relaxing, reading, and exploring with my fiance.

 In other unrelated news, I'm just wearing this skirt for the first time - 9 months after I purchased it! Yes, I realize that this is kind of ridiculous. However, when I bought it last summer, it wasn't the right time of the year to wear it. Then when it finally was winter, I wasn't sure how to wear it. I know, that's a no-no purchase when shopping, but I couldn't resist! This original price of this skirt was more than $400 dollars, and I scored it at Nordstrom Rack for $40.

Like this post, I decided to pair my ladylike pleated skirt with a simple striped long-sleeve, and classic pearls. Also, I pulled out my nude heels for the first time in what feels like forever! I pretty much exclusively wear boots all winter, so now that I'm slowly wearing my heels again, I know that I'm getting into a spring state of mind. Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...