Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Activities



Dress: Milly
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: C. Wonder

The past couple of weekends, I haven't done much. I ran errands, cleaned, babysat, and hung out at home. And for the most part, I have no problem with that. However, when my weekend activities begin to practically blur into my weekday routine, I get bored. So, I was so excited when I remembered that I was seeing a show with my mom and aunt this weekend. Also, it gave me an excuse to dress up, which I can never turn down.

This dress is one of my favorites, although I don't think it has ever made an appearance on my blog. No better time than the present! I knew this would be the perfect thing to wear to show, plus, it was really nice out (aka about 60 degrees), and I was just dying for a chance to show off my pale legs.

We saw Beaches, based on the movie/book of the same name at Signature Theater. I've seen the movie a couple of times, and always end up bawling at the end. Same thing with the musical. I honestly didn't think the movie could get any better, but it did. However, I found it to be quite a bit funnier, which surprisingly, I didn't mind at all. If you're in the area and can get tickets, I would absolutely recommend that you go!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...