Tuesday, April 22, 2014

2 Minute Peanut Sauce

Weekdays turn me into a terribly lazy chef. I get home from work, and although I'm starving, all I want to do is plop down on the couch in front of the TV to catch up on Scandal or Jeopardy. So, it's my goal to whip something together as quickly as possible so I can do just that.

One of my favorite things to "make" is this incredibly easy Thai peanut sauce. I have it with some leftover rotisserie chicken and a little white rice, and I'm one happy girl. As a kid, my mom used to make me this all the time, and my "recipe" is adapted from my memory of how she used to make it.


Ingredients 
(measurements are approximate)
-1 tbsp of peanut butter
-2 tbsp sesame oil
-2 tbsp soy sauce
-1 tbsp brown sugar
-pinch of sesame seeds
-pinch of crushed red pepper flakes

1. Combine all ingredients in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Pop in the microwave for about 45 seconds, and stir until well combined. Done!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...