Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A week in Instagram





It has been a super busy couple of weeks - here are some snaps I caught along the way!

P.S. - Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date with me!

1. Enjoying raspberry sorbet from Talenti.

2. Hanging out in DC and eating my lunch on a beautiful afternoon.

3. My most recent manicure in "Borrowed and Blue" from Essie.

4. Playing Stratego on a lazy Sunday afternoon with my fiance.

5. Free cone day at Ben and Jerry's!

6. Fresh flowers in bloom spotted on my evening walk.

7. A great day for mail! My new Jonathan Adler notebook, Kate Spade scarf, and Mario Party!

8. Taking in a view of Virginia Beach before heading to the Bruce Springsteen concert!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...