Saturday, April 5, 2014

Black Floral



Shirt: Betsey Johnson
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: H&M

Just another outfit for another day at work!  Normally on Friday my style leans more into the casual side of business casual, but this Friday, I was off to a nice lunch with my boss, so I wanted to look my best. 

I wasn't quite sure what to wear, so I ended up going through the archives of my blog looking for some kind of inspiration (TBH, probably one of my favorite parts about blogging). Finally, I stumbled on this outfit from last summer, and knew it was the just the kind of thing I had been looking for. I switched out my favorite colored jeans for magenta minnie pants and pulled my hair into a sock bun for a slightly more polished look.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...