Monday, April 14, 2014

Borrowed and Blue


It feels like it has been forever since the last time I painted my nails! After this manicure about a month ago, I immediately removed the polish once it started chipping, and had every intention to do my nails the next day. Which turned into the next day, and the next one, until it was this week. I guess I've been really wrapped up with my new job, but it takes no more than 15 minutes to do my nails so I have no excuse.

Anyway, this week I used Essie's "Borrowed and Blue" for this super simple manicure. It's beginning to really feel like spring outside, and I was inspired to pull out something pastel for the occasion. Considering how light colored this polish is, I expected a streaky consistency, but I am happy to note it was opaque with just two coats. Since this is pretty plain on its own, I'm looking forward to using this with glitter, or for blue ombre nails! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo very pretty! I've been wanting to paint my nails for spring. All I have is different shades on pink and I'm not in the mood for that. Lol. I got Essie's "Bikini So Teeny" and "She's Picture Perfect" while in NC. Which are a baby blue and a shimmery lilac. This color reminded me of those and thought I'd share! Miss you beautiful!

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still use the fast drying top coat?

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...