Thursday, April 3, 2014

Coral, Aquamarine, and Denim



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Bailey 44
Pants: J. Brand
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Vera Wang

I'm really starting to enjoy spring. The weather is getting warmer (finally), and the sun is up and shining at a decent hour in the morning. Oh, I  couldn't be more excited! This winter has truly been miserable, and I'm so glad that it's really coming to an end.

Today, I was off to work and to play trivia at a local bar near my apartment with my fiance. I knew I didn't need to get dressed up, but I still wanted to look nice when meeting a lot of new people. When all else fails, I know I can count on an aquamarine and coral color combination. The colors together are so bold and vibrant, and complement my pale skin tone very well. To help me feel a little more pulled together, I swiped on a new magenta lipstick from Rimmel London that I received courtesy of Influenster. Hopefully, I will be doing a more detailed post on it soon!  
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...