Monday, April 21, 2014

First Impression



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bag: Kate Spade
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

I haven't worn this colorful Lilly Pulitzer dress in such a long time! Seriously, I think the last time it was seen on the blog was here, nearly three years ago. I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm definitely not going to let it happen again!

I think one thing that may have stopped me is it that on its own, it's not exactly office appropriate. No matter how casual your office is, strapless is never okay - it's just too much skin. Thankfully, I work in a relaxed enough environment that I knew I could make it work as long as I added some kind of a layer. When in doubt, chambray to the rescue! I debated adding a belt too, but stopped myself and just went for simple drop earrings and nude flats instead. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...