Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired by: Design Darling



Shirt: Theory
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target

Thank you, Design Darling, for providing a constant stream of wearable inspiration. In one of her more recent posts, she shares a quick snapshot wearing a light blue oxford with bright pink pants. Instantly, I knew this was an outfit that I could easily recreate, so I may a beeline for my closet to pull out everything I would need for the next day. I seriously love when this happens - I save so much time in the morning!

In related thoughts, this morning I was thinking about just how much I love this button up, and how I would like one or two more in different colors. However, I couldn't think of anywhere that I would be able to find something. Most button ups sold at women's business clothing stores (think New York and Company, Express, The Limited), have a slight sheen too them that I just don't like. Any suggestions for where I might be able to find a cotton-like shirt similar to this one?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...