Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Movement



Sweater: Kate Spade
Dress: Ralph Lauren Rugby
Shoes: Vera Wang

The weather forecast for the rest of this week looks depressingly wet and dreary, so I decided to wear something refreshingly bright while I could! I found this strapless dress while at home for Easter, and decided to bring it back to my apartment with me. I'm not quite sure it didn't get moved with the rest of my stuff when I moved down to Virginia last August, but I'm glad I found it just before summer started.

For a fun contrast, I paired my dress with this bright aqua Kate Spade cardigan. I love that it has really bold beaded collar, which means I don't have to pick out a matching necklace (although I probably could have added some bracelets or earrings). 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...