Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nautical Stripes



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Earrings: Charter Club
Shoes: Coach

Happy Tuesday! Don't you just love it when you choose your outfit the night before, and there's no brainpower involved in the early morning hours? I know I do! I was browsing Pinterest before going to bed last night, and found a Polyvore set that was relatively similar to my outfit today (and by that I mean I think there was a striped shirt in it). Whatever, it was enough inspiration to get me off the couch, dig out everything I needed, and lay it out so it was ready for me in the morning.

In other random news - today is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's! My fiance and I are going after work today, and I'm super excited. I hope there's a store near you so you can enjoy a scoop, too!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! And yay free cone day! Oh those were the days when we could just walk down the street and relax with a scoop of ice cream =3

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...