Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Pink



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Camisole: Gap
Skirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Hunters
Earrings: Charter Club
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target

Well, you all know the old adage: "April flowers bring May flowers." Unfortunately, that statement has already been ringing true this spring. I know it's only the second day of April, so I'll stop complaining. Now, although I'm not a fan of the rain, I do love pulling out my bubblegum pink Hunters! Not only are they adorable, they are perfect for stomping through the puddles. 

I've never understood why most people want to wear jeans and sweatshirts when it's raining. Personally, I've always found that when it rains, those are the pieces of clothing that just become glued to your body and become very uncomfortable. Instead, I love pulling out a bright skirt. I stole this one from my mom a couple of years ago, and I love it! Finally, I pulled on my favorite chambray shirt, and left it unbuttoned like a very lightweight jean jacket.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on jeans in the rain! They get so gross and sticky. Although I do like to wear something with a hood.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...