Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Best of Bruce Springsteen


This weekend, I'm off to Virginia Beach to see Bruce Springsteen with my mom and dad! I am beyond ecstatic, to say the least. I've been a huge fan since my mom would play her CD's while we cleaned on the weekends when I was in elementary and middle school. I didn't know who Bruce was then, but now, I've fallen in love with just about every song, and listening to it always makes me think of my mom.

I saw him for the first time during the summer 2012 when he was at Nationals Stadium, and after that, he left the country to tour in other countries for two years. When I found out he was returning for a brief stint in the good old USA, I knew I had to get tickets, but figured they would probably sell out. However, thanks to my quick fingers, I was fortunate enough to score three tickets very close to the front. That was in late February, and now the big day is almost here!

I decided to put together a playlist of some of my absolute favorites in honor of the upcoming concert. I plan on listening to this on my way to work tomorrow, and then on our way to Virginia Beach (which is about three and half hours from me). If you're not a fan, I encourage you to listen to a couple of these songs and see what you think. On the left, is the title of the song, and on the right is the album it originally appeared on. I hope you guys enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...