Saturday, May 31, 2014

101 in 1001: May 2014

It's the last day of the month, so I'm here with a quick update on my 101 in 1001 days list. I don't feel like very much was accomplished this month, but I know there will be months like this some times.


2. Visit a new state.
Michigan! My whole family went out to visit my half-sister for a week this month, and we had the absolute best time. Here's a selfie of my mom, older brother, and myself just before hitting the road.


11. Read 20 new books. (Labor Day)
I held off on reading this for a long time, but over Memorial Day weekend (ha!) I ended up reading the whole thing in about two sittings. I loved it! Now I just have to see the movie! Have you been noticing a trend of what I've been reading the last few months...?

78. Try three new foods. (Radishes)
I've just never had radishes before, but I ended up having them while in Detroit, oddly enough. I did not like them.


97. Go to an amusement park.
The first weekend in May, we decided spur of the moment to go to Kings Dominion for the day because it was just gorgeous outside. Easily one of the best decisions we've made! The weather was beautiful, and there was hardly anyone there as it was so early in the season. We hardly had to wait in line for anything - it was a perfect day.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...