Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A week in Instagram





I'm seriously thankful for the great weather the past couple of weeks. It's been just wonderful to spend time outside in the sun again, and enjoy warm weather activities! Here's what the last week or so has looked like through Instagram

P.S - Follow me on Twitter or Instagram to stay up-to-date with me!

1. My first cinnamon sugar donut fresh out of the oven, coated with a thin layer of melted butter and cinnamon sugar.

2. Feeling pretty and sporting Rimmel London's moisture renew lipstick (c/o Influenster).

3. First Nationals game of the season, which coincided with pups in the park day. The best!

4. Yes, my mom still makes me an Easter basket. I can't say it enough, she's the best!

5. Looking up and checking out fresh blooms in the neighborhood.

6. I know I've already mentioned this, but finally have my own business cards!

7. Spontaneous day trip to Kings Dominion with my fiance. Seriously, one of the most wonderfully perfect days in awhile. 

8. Taking in Kings Dominion from 250 feet in the air. Completely scary, but I'm happy I snapped a quick picture!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...