Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Client Ready



Blazer: L.K. Bennett
Shirt: I.N.C
Pants: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Vera Wang

This week, one of my new clients was coming to my office to meet me, and go over their goals of using our service. Now, typically I just wear whatever I feel like wearing to work (whether it's something dressy or more relaxed), but I knew I wanted to look more presentable for my meeting. However, not too dressy, as I had a feeling the client would be on the more casual side. Thankfully, I was right.

So, it was a little tricky trying to choose what I would wear. In the end, I decided to pick some of my favorite pieces that I am most comfortable in, and don't require constant adjusting. Boot-cut dark wash jeans, plain black flats, and a fitted black blazer. To add some personality to my otherwise basic outfit, I chose this printed top that I stole from my mom forever ago. Overall, I felt very pulled together and professional for my meeting, and it went off without a hitch!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...