Thursday, May 29, 2014

Navy and Polka Dotted



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Vera Wang
Necklace: Nordstrom

After a brief hiatus, I'm back with my regularly scheduled outfit posts! As you can imagine, I haven't been wearing anything too exciting. The whole week before my vacation, I was going in at about 6:15 in the morning, so I was throwing on the first things I found - usually jeans and a simple t-shirt. During times like these when I'm in crunch mode, I'm so glad that I work in such a casual environment. One less thing that I have to be concerned about! Then, the night before my week-long vacation, I was up at midnight packing. Which means, you guessed it, I had a random assortment of items from my wardrobe that sort of went together. 

Anyway, so this morning I was getting ready, thinking about what I was going to wear. I thought about this combination in my head and thought I'd better write it down, as it was raining and I didn't really feel like getting cute. Then, I did a total about-face, and decided I felt like dressing like a functioning member of society. So happy I changed my mind! Even though I'm not having the best hair day, I still felt pretty in my patriotic inspired outfit.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...