Friday, May 9, 2014

On Casual Work Wear



Top: BCBGeneration
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Jacket: DKNY
Pants: J. Brand
Shoes: Kate Spade

I love that I work in an environment where I can dress casually. It's seems like such a little privilege, but it's something that I have began to take for granted. Everyday as my fiance and I get ready for work, I feel very fortunate that I'm not limited to the "work" section of my closet. Of course, while not everything I own is appropriate, I do my best to incorporate pieces that I may not have considered as okay for work in the past.

Today's outfit is an example of something super casual that I know wouldn't work in business formal work environment. Oddly enough, wearing something like this is more dressed up than more than 50 percent of the people that I work with. But moving on, it's a light, spring-y look that I love and am comfortable in. I've had this tank forever, but I can't even think of the last time I wore it. I saw it in my closet this morning, and knew it would be the perfect thing to wear for the nice weather we've been having. I paired it with white jeans, a fitted denim jackets, and sparkly gold gladiators (another forgotten summer favorite).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...