Friday, May 2, 2014

On Wednesdays...



Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Kate Spade
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Hunters

I'm two days late in posting this, but when am I not behind on my posts? Hey, at least they are getting done - that's all that matters. Anyway, as many of your probably know, this Wednesday (April 30), marked the tenth anniversary of the debut of Mean Girls. For the occasion, I couldn't resist pulling out some of my favorite pink pieces.

Among those, is my new Kate Spade scarf that I got in my Easter basket. Funny story, my mom actually got me this heart printed one first, but then the weekend before I mentioned that I had already bought it (not knowing she had already bought it as a surprise for me). So, because she's the best mom ever, she switched it out for the one shown above originally purchased for herself. I am so lucky to have such a selfless mom who, in addition, has fabulous taste in clothing. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...