Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Date Night



 Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Shoes: Cole Haan
Earrings: gift

The weather this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. Typically, spring in the DMV is more like a week of great weather before turning into summer, but we've been pretty lucky this year. So, this weekend when my fiance and I made plans to go out, I decided to get dressed up and wear a couple of new spring pieces that I purchased a few months ago.

It's hard to tell in these photos, but the studded dress I'm wearing in these photos is closer to navy blue than the purple it looks in these pictures. Anyway, I stumbled upon it while shopping at TJ Maxx a while ago, and just fell in love. It is super comfortable, had fun detailing, and fits me perfectly. Plus, it was a great bargain, which I can almost never resist. 

Every summer, I end up looking for a new pair of plain gladiator sandals, as I have completely ruined the pair from the previous year. My quality for choosing a pair seems simple enough, but every year I have a hard time finding the perfect pair. All I'm asking for is something that's free of embellishment, has a t-strap, and is in gold or brown. After months of searching, I finally found these at Nordstrom Rack (thankfully, for a much better price). I know they are going to be the perfect sandal for the rest of my summer outfits!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...