Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dressing Dilema



Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Shoes: Cole Haan
Earrings: Lauren Ralph Lauren

Okay, so I'll be honest: I'm quite a bit behind on my posts. I wore this outfit on Saturday, but am just now having a chance to throw together a quick  post now. I had a busy weekend, to say the least.

On Saturday, I was having a hard time deciding what to wear. Truthfully, when am I not? Anyway, this was a little bit more difficult - my fiance and I were road tripping to New Jersey to meet with one of my clients, heading to a high school graduation party in Pennsylvania, and meeting my best friend for dinner in Philadelphia. Oh - and we expected to spend about 7-8 hours in the car driving to all these destinations. So, I wanted something comfortable for the car, but something cute and bright for the rest of my activities.

After thinking long and hard about something that would fulfill all of these requirements, I decided to just wear something that I felt pretty in, and not worry about comfort in the car. This hot pink Rebecca Taylor dress perfectly fit the bill. I added a simple pair of danging earrings and gold gladiator flats to finish off my outfit. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...