Friday, June 13, 2014

Silk Pajama Pants



Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: Pink Tartan
Shoes: Cole Haan
Bracelet: vintage

I've been waiting to wear these silky pajama-like pants forever. Seriously - I bought them back in December when I was in New York for the holidays. When I bought them, I knew I would have to wait until spring until I could wear them, but I didn't think it would be June! I kept holding off because I was waiting for a perfect spring day (and having time in the morning to snap photos), and that just wasn't happening. 

Anyway, can I just say I am in love with these pants? It was just like wearing pajamas around the house, except these are much nicer. I also loved the blue piping that is running down the side of the legs; it creates a nice long line. I paired my new favorite piece in my wardrobe with my gold gladiators, and an embellished sleeveless tank. Now, where can I find more pants just like these? Someone help me out!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...