Monday, June 9, 2014

Summertime Sunshine



Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren

On Friday, I was headed out of the office for a few hours to meet with one of my clients in D.C. I was beyond excited to get away from my dark cubicle, try new food (major perk of working with restaurant owners), and taking a long walk in the sun. It was a picture perfect day, and a great excuse to wear something a little nicer than jeans and a plain t-shirt.

I decided on this yellow floral Kate Spade wrap dress. Just looking at it makes me happier, and I'd like to think it brings a smile to other peoples faces, too. Taking a cue from the bright colors of the flowers on my dress, I pulled out some of my favorite blue accessories: a turquoise necklace, and aqua peep-toe flats. I pulled my hair back in a tight bun so as I wouldn't start playing with it while talking with my client, and added a swipe of black mascara to pull together my look. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks so good on you! It's a great cut and color! Super cute.
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...