Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Late Fourth of July



Dress: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: Charter Club

This year, my plans for the Fourth of July were up in the air. Usually, all of my holidays have rigorous schedules involving travelling to visit both my parents and my fiances parents, having big sit-down dinners with the whole family, and doing some sort of event together. So, when I found out we didn't have anything going on for Independence Day, we decided to embrace it (for once).

After getting in a good work out and showering, I actually felt like putting a little more effort into my appearance. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, and I love any opportunity to sport a little red, white, and blue, so this was an easy day to get dressed for. This vintage cut navy polka dot dress was the perfect little number for a warm summer day spent shopping downtown, enjoying lunch al fresco, and catching the fireworks by the lake. I wanted to keep accessories to a minimum, so finished off my look with a bold red lip, and pearl stud earrings. I hope everyone had a great holiday!     


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Soooo beautiful dear friend! I don't think I can express how perfect this on & for you, it's amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...