Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A week in Instagram







Holy moly, I haven't done one of these in forever! I somehow go a full week without posting anything on Instagram, and then post a bunch of photos all on the same day. Looking back at these photos, it's turning out to be one heck of a summer!

Oh, and good news - after three years with my iPhone 4, I finally upgraded to the iPhone 5S. I'm so impressed by the photo quality. All of my photos look a million times better!

P.S. - Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date with me!

1. Nothing like a smoothie in the morning in my new Lilly Pulitzer (Lobstah Roll) tumbler.

2. Working on the balcony at work and taking in my amazing view of the Potomac. 

3. Celebrating free doughnut day with a perfect glazed ring from Krispe Kreme.

4. Influenster perks: my Influenster champion box after completing the Rimmel London moisture renew challenge.

5. My fiance fishing at the pond across the street from my parents house.

6. Picking fresh raspberries from my dads little garden.

7. Bad days call for retail therapy (in the clearance section) at Kate Spade.

8. Grabbing a late Sunday brunch with one of my closest friends.

9. My Fourth of July look (a full post with my outfit to come)!

10. Hiking at Patapsco Valley State Park this past weekend.

11. Squeezing in for a shot with everyone at the end of a perfect weekend.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It certainly was a perfect way to end the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...