I spent this past week on vacation with my fiance in Denver, and we had the absolutely best time! Take a look to see some of the great sights we were fortunate enough to see.
1. On the plane to Denver!
2. My first glimpse on the city skyline.
3. Taking a day trip to Estes Park.
4. Touring the Stanley Hotel, where Stephen King was inspired to write the Shining.
5. Hiking at Rocky Mountain National Park, and checking out Sprague Lake.
6. Taking in amazing views at Red Rocks.
7. The Monet garden at the Denver Botanical Gardens.
8. Indulging in the ultimate tourist treat - Voodoo Donuts. They were DELICIOUS.