Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Life in Technicolor



Shirt: I.N.C
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach
Bracelets: Sergio Lub and Coach

Waking up super early in the morning never really gets any easier, and neither does trying to choose the perfect outfit when you're groggy. So, when I need an extra pep in my step to make getting dressed that much easier, I gravitate towards super bright colors. 

In the summer, I love wear this printed beaded tunic. Not only does it hug my body in all the right places and make me feel incredibly slim, it's comfortable and has three quarter sleeves. Also, why don't more companies make three quarter sleeve shirts? They are perfect for every season of the year, and look great with just about everything. Anyway, to add even more color to my ensemble, I decided instead of more traditional blue or white jeans, to throw on my brightest coral pants. While an outfit like this doesn't take much time to put together, it certainly makes me feel like a brand new person.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...