Monday, July 14, 2014

Now Press Repeat



Dress: Kate Spade
Earrings: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Belt: Target
Shoes: Coach

On my laziest mornings, there's nothing I love more than pulling on great fitting dress. It's the kind of piece that makes it look like you put a lot of time and thought into what you're going to wear, when it really requires minimal effort. You don't even have to worry about if the rest of what you're wearing matches!

Although I don't wear this Kate Spade number frequently, it's the perfect piece for those kind of mornings. All it needs is a skinny belt to emphasize my waist, a pair of dangling earrings, and classic black wedges to pull the whole look together. It's an outfit I've worn before, but one that bears repeating. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...