Thursday, July 24, 2014

Patriotic Stripes



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: J. Crew
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bangle: vintage

Since returning from my vacation, I've felt so refreshed and relaxed and have actually felt like putting a little extra effort into my day-to-day wear (plus, taking the time to snap some photos, too). On the other hand, it may be the fact that I've been at my new job for nearly 6 months now, and feel like I am finally learning to manage a large client load without being overwhelmed.

I snagged this patriotic tank dress over the Fourth of July weekend while J. Crew was offering an additional 50 percent off clearance, and I am so happy I did. Not only was it a great price (about $20), it's comfortable, light weight, and the perfect piece to wear just about anywhere - on the plane, while running errands, and even to work! To stick to a simple red, white, and blue ensemble, I swiped on a little red lipstick, and wore my nude ballet flats. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you're so pretty, I wish I was that pretty! xD Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...