Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sunday Brunch



Shirt: J. Crew
Scarf: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: Mavi
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan

I don't go out for brunch very often. I find that it tends to be frequented by a stuffier crowd, and it's always noisy and cramped. Also, I wake up way too early most weekend mornings to wait around until it's an acceptable brunch hour to eat. Every once and a while though, I like to camp out in an old diner with a good friend, and enjoy a lazy morning start with a tall stack of fluffy pancakes and a comfy outfit.

Though I like to go for a comfortable feel, I certainly don't want to look like a slob. For occasions such as these, I love v-neck tee's, circle scarfs, and worn-in denim. The perfect outfit for lounging around all day that doesn't take much effort, but is a step above sweats.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! That pink tee makes me want to go out and buy one! So pretty.
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...